Thursday, April 2, 2009

Miss you like crazy.




DEAR CLOSET; HOW DO I MISS THEE? LET ME COUNT THE WAYS...


Ok, so if you really know me you know that fashion is my life. Not just clothes, but the lifestyle, the art, the influence, personal expression...everything. It's really hard for me to not "be able" to wear what I want to wear and feel comfortable in my own wardrobe, in my own way, with my own sense. It's been depressing for the past almost 4 months because not only am I saving to finish paying for Baylor (ugh), but I literally can't wear my style because it's against the "look policy." I don't even feel like myself. I'm aching.

It's not even about just garments or ensembles. It's really about showing and expressing who I am. So I have to do whatever I can that's within the "look policy" to show Candace Viness' Berry. So, that means a new tattoo that I love (it's about 1 day old in the pic). It's my 3rd and it's something (and somewhere I've always wanted). The butterfly and stars do have a special meaning to me which is very corny and cheesy, but hey, sometimes even I can be those things.
I just can't wait to really come into my own and be able to explore all the possibilities.

I'm just over it. Really. Can I just be me?

Love,
The girl who's closet has tumbleweeds rolling around it


2 comments:

  1. who's "policy" is it? btw: the pic isn't showing up on my comp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new job at Hollister. ..I'll repost pic

    ReplyDelete